Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sack Seck Sick Sock Suck and Sometimes Syck

I'm not feeling well. Sickness sinks the soul, but like an anchor, not an iceberg. Been writing a lot in the past few days. Wilco's story is a fun one, I really enjoy it. I've also had time to dedicate to the keyboard, and I think that's a huge part of my progress. Makes me yearn for even more.

I reread the first trade of The Sandman by Neil Gaiman. The last time I read it was maybe three or four years ago, and I haven't gotten around to finishing the series. It's long, but great as far as I've gotten into it. I was going to pick up where I left off, but I remembered so little of the first one, I figured I would reacquaint myself with it. I'm glad I did.

The Endless are such cool characters. Very well made. I wonder how long it took him to finalize the list. What list of characters would you drum up to be The Endless if you had to?

Would you find me a poem that is more epic than Ozymandias? I'm sure it's doable.

Turns out Forza 4 is a lot of fun. Glad I bought it.

This game Star Citizen looks kind of amazing. What do you think?

I hope to feel better tomorrow, but I hope more that you have a good day.

Also, I bought Fig Newtons and am quite excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment