Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Book 1, "Pictursation"

I like this picture. I liked it when Past Justin drew the lines, I like it now, and I feel like it's one that Future Justin will take a likeness to. I think my favorite part about this picture is the memory that runs along side it. If I remember correctly I was drawing this picture while talking on the phone with the girl that absorbed so much of my thoughts. It's cool because I can still sort of map the conversation, what I said, what she said, and when I drew what. This is also the first full picture that looks like clutter. I really like that, when the images fill the space allotted. Every piece means something though, every piece is a thought,  it's like a puzzle, and the pieces become clearer when you look closer.


I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment