Thursday, May 31, 2012

Book 1, "Motorized Bycicle Gliders"

Here we have the page after the important last page I shared in the post Book One, "Were It Begins." This one is vastly less important and actually I think reflects something I at least find pretty interesting.



---

Motorized bycicle gliders


A poorly drawn motorized bicycle glider.


What I think to be a swirly around a planet, presumably earth.

---

This was definitely the thing that followed that life changing realization that words are valuable and that I want to treat them as such. I think it's kind of funny to see my thoughts go from something like that, profound at least in my own life, to something like this. Motorized bicycle gliders. I mean, hey, it's not a terrible idea! I think even to this day that it would be really cool to be able to bike around on the ground and attain lift off every now and again. It's random though, and it's also Past Justin teaching me something. He's showing me that I'm not wholly profound, and I'm sure that I'm going to come to this realization on many, many occasions throughout this adventure. I'm glad though, it brings Past and Present Justin, down to earth. It rips us from the sky where our heads find themselves all too often, and plants us in the ground. I've got to grow myself towards the clouds, I can't just float there. I'll get there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment