Sunday, January 6, 2013

Book 1, "But My Heart"

I think this is the last romantic entry for the rest of this journal, and hopefully for a while. I can only pay attention to Past Justin's interest in a girl for so long. That might be because I know how it turns out, but I think it's more because of how awfully mushy and hyperbolic it is.

---
But my heart, my one and only heart, Belongs to you

Every rain drop is a thought of you
Every grain of sand is a wish I have for us
Every flower petal is a word I wish to speak to you
*Every glowing shining star and glowing light could not count measure how much I want to be with you tonight
Every wave to crash upon the shore could never count how much it is you I adore
Thought                                  Every Fallen drop of rain is a thought of you
Wish
Kiss
Be with you
Word to speak
Song to sing

Every drop of rain fallen from the sky couldnt
count how much I want to be your guy

Every grain of sand and spec of dust
to be with you I know I must

---

Well, that's good to be done with. I don't think it was a proper finale to my interest, and I can't really remember if it ever got that bad for this girl ever again, but I guess we'll see if it shows up in my journals.

Unrelated to love, for the most part, I think that I'm altering the foundation to the story I have been mulling over in my mind since around this time in my life. It's scary to think of changing its roots this way, this drastically, but as I get closer and closer to putting down the first words of the first story I'm terrified. It's daunting to try to actually create something I've had with me for 25% of my life. Actually making it real is really unnerving. I'm worried I won't be able to do it, or that I won't be able to do it right. I hope changing it at this point is the right move.

If it's not, I guess I'll find out sooner or later, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment