Sunday, August 17, 2014

Watercolor and Writing Contests

I played with watercolor paint yesterday. It's probably been more than ten years since I've done that. I enjoyed myself a lot. Today, when I was buying some paper for inking, I also bought some watercolors. We'll see if I use them very much.

A friend linked me a flash fiction contest. You can submit two stories that are one-hundred words or less. The contest closes November 23rd, so I think I'm going to try to get down two entries before November starts. A story that short seems like it wouldn't be too time consuming, but I've already spent a lot of time mulling over some stuff. I've got one idea, and am working on some more.

NaNoWriMo is coming up here sooner than later too. Not sure if I want to partake again, because it took a lot out of me last time, but we'll see. I want to start planning soon if I'm going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment