Sunday, July 6, 2014

Some Video Games to Return to

I guess I'm getting back into video games. Sports Friends finally came through with a playable version of their packaged games, and so I set out to by some controllers so I could conveniently play it with friends locally (as that's the only way to play those games). Then I bought Towerfall: Ascension because, well, I've got the controllers now and that game has good reviews for local multiplayer. I'll also probably end up buying Samurai Gunn at some point, because its trip to the Vita feels like a road trip across Texas.

I've had the chance to play some Towerfall, and that game is a ton of fun with friends. I also ended up getting Mercenary Kings, which is great fun, and I think I'll be playing that for a while more going forward, but we'll see. Video games and I are an off and on thing. Sometimes I don't even feel like she's living in the same city as me.

I was also just given Payday 2 and have played that for a good bit today. Game is pretty decent. It's not the most fun shooter I've played, but I do like the cooperative aspect of it. I have a feeling that I'm going to like Evolve a lot more, as far as co-op play goes, but Payday 2 isn't half bad.

Also, I still haven't gotten a replacement Surface Pro 3. I don't even know if I'll have the urge to write anything about it when I get it (if I ever get it). This whole ordeal has just kinda taken the shine off it. We'll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment